Resilient Smiles Dental Lab
"Bringing Quality back into your Smile!"
As a full service dental lab, we are pleased to offer our dentists with top-quality restorations and dental products, ensuring consistent fit and aesthetics.
You have questions? We've got answers! Find our commonly asked questions here. If you don't see your questions, feel free to give us a call, and we're to help!
Track your Package
We make tracking packages easy for you! That's why we've chosen the safest shipping courier. Simply input the provided tracking number, and you're set!
What can we do for you?
Porcelain Fused to Metal
v PFM’s are typically used to provide a natural but strong and long-lasting crown
· Natural tooth color
· Honorable Strength
· Precise Fit
· Smooth Surface
· Cost Effective
Full Cast Metal Crowns
v Full Metal Crowns are one of the longest types of crowns used. The classic metal crowns are entirely made of a single piece of alloy. (May include other noble alloys such as: Palladium, Nickel, Chromium, or Titanium.)
· Best for molars and premolars
· Less expensive restoration
· Less tooth structure to be removed
Porcelain Fused to Zirconia
v PFZ’s are considered to be the most aesthetically pleasing, making an excellent choice for anterior teeth.
· Highly Biocompatible
· High Density
· Natural Appearance (Closest to natural teeth)
· Solid Strength
· High Translucency
v Dental implants are becoming the one of the most popular choice for dental procedures. They can offer your patients many benefits for a long-term choice.
· Beautiful aesthetics
· Can be customized to fit most angles and forms
· Best choice for long-lasting reliability and durability
· Offered at the lowest prices possible for analogs, abutments, screws and models
· We support most major implant brands