Simply call us at (888) 218-3943 and of our representatives will be happy to help guide you through the process of sending your first case to us. We will schedule a pick-up with specific instructions and send you our starter kit. Or, you can download our supply request form and fax it to (888) 244-8884. Your starter kit will arrive 2-4 days after your request.
You will be on a Net 15 upon setting up your account. Credit limits may apply. Please ask us for details.
*Resilient Smiles will require a credit card on file to be used if a payment has not been made before the next billing cycle. If a dispute occurs, we will gladly credit your account if the dispute is found correct.
The following options are also available: (*Ask about special pricing for these options.)
1. *Pay-Per-Shipment: You can leave your credit card on file, and we will charge your card after every shipment sent. A receipt will follow.
2. *Autopay Program: You can leave your credit card on file, and we will charge your card on specified dates. A receipt will follow.
3. Payment Plan: Ask for details. Restrictions may apply.
We accept Prepayment, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Personal Checks, and Money Orders.
Non-payment of your account may result in a service interruption. If a service interruption occurs, Resilient Smiles may refuse to complete existing case order and/or accept new cases. Your account will be placed on a hold, and all unpaid good will remain property of Resilient Smiles until sufficient payment is made.
*See Terms and Conditions for more details.
Yes, we outsource our cases to our direct overseas facilities. Rest assured, we use the same materials that you are already familiar with. All materials used are from the United States, Europe, and Japan. All cases returned to you will come with a certificate of materials used in that specific case.
Our products and materials are heavily regulated by the FDA and our quality control department in the U.S., ensuring safe products are delivered to you and your patients.
Most restorations require approximately 7 to 10 days in lab. This does not include transit time, holidays, and weekends. Scheduling your patient’s next appointment is important to us, but we recommend that you call the lab 2-3 days prior to the appointment to ensure your case will be on time.
If your cases have any questions, our representative will be in contact with you. In these instances, a delay in fabrication may occur.
We are more than happy to provide rush services for most cases. It is important to call us in advance to ensure that the rush order can be accommodated.
*Certain limitations apply. Rush cases are not available during holidays (no exceptions).
Yes, we charge for shipping on inbound and outbound boxes. Please call for specific rates.
*We recommend that you put as many cases in a box as you can or would like to.
We will schedule a pick-up for your cases at no additional charge.
-All FedEx Express pick-ups can be made the same day. Be sure to call 2-3 hours before your closing time.
-All FedEx Ground pick-ups are made for the next business day. Be sure to call the days before to ensure proper scheduling.
We ship your cases via FedEx. Most shipments are sent on a 2-day delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
You may send to us with any carrier you choose. Please note that you are responsible for sending us the tracking information to ensure proper delivery. If you choose to use your own account or carrier, it is important to let our team know so that no additional fees will charged to you.
- We do not refund cases because all fabricated dental appliances are custom made. However, we will issue a credit to your account for any cases that have problems pertaining to poor laboratory work. To qualify for credit on a case, you must return the original appliance along with the models within 15 days from the invoice date. Any cases that are not qualified for credit can be remade at no charge.
- All qualified remakes will be done at no charge, except under the following circumstances:
– If Resilient Smiles inquired regarding poor impression, die, or margin and was approved by doctor or doctor’s assistant.
– If Resilient Smiles recommendations were made and doctor or staff declines, insisting on completion of case.
– Shade must be same as original request. Any changes in shade will not qualify for remake.
- Alloy products (Semi-Precious, High Noble, and Full Gold) not qualified for credit if over 2 grams. All alloy products are subject to approval after 2 grams.
1. Repairs that result from accidents, neglect, abuse, failure of supportive tissue structures, poor dental hygiene, and poor adjustments.
2. Appliances made from models and impressions that are more than 30 days old.
3. Following products: REPAIRS, IMMEDIATE PARTIALS/DENTURES, and FLIPPERS/STAYPLATES
1. Following products: VALPLAST PARTIALS, FLEXIBLE PARTIALS, ACRYLIC PARTIALS, CAST PARTIALS, FULL DENTURES, and ORTHODONTIC PRODUCTS.
1. Following products: ALL-CERAMIC CROWNS, ZIRCONIA CROWNS, PFMs, AND FULL CASTS, and IMPLANT CASES.
Conditions of Warranty
- Repair or replacement of product must be in compliance to time frame from date of delivery.
- All prosthetics must be inserted by a licensed and practicing dentist.
Don’t see your question? Please feel free to give us a call at 888-218-3943 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’d be happy to assist you.