Resilient Smiles Dental Lab Terms of Service
All accounts are set up on a Net 15. Accounts past due will incur a late fee of 2% of the total balance owed, and may be subject to C.O.D. The customer will pay the cost of collections, lawyer fees, and all other fees. *Non-payment of account may result in service interruption. If a service interruption occurs, Resilient Smiles may refuse to complete existing case orders and/or accept new cases. All unpaid goods remain property of Resilient Smiles until sufficient payment is made. Prices and payment terms are subject to change without notice.
Inquire within for pricing. Shipping prices are subject to change without notice. If you prefer to use your own courier, please keep record of your tracking number. The customer will be held responsible for shipping if personal courier is chosen. *Occasionally, unexpected/unavoidable delays may occur via shipping. In these particular circumstances, a representative will notify you. Resilient Smiles will not be held responsible for damaged or lost packages in transit via courier.
Please allow 10 full business days for all lab work (not including weekends, holidays, or transit time). Please allow 2-3 days of inbound and outbound transit time. *Next Day Air available for additional fee.
Rush Services are available for select cases. Please inquire for specific fees. Rush Services are not available during holidays. Rush cases must be pre-approved. Please call ahead prior to sending rush cases. Rush fees and services are subject to change without notice.
All original appliances MUST be returned at the time of remake at all times. A remake fee will be applied if original case is not returned.
All qualified remakes will be done at no charge, except under the following circumstances:
- If Resilient Smiles inquired regarding poor impression, die, or margin and was approved by doctor or doctors’ assistant.
- If Resilient Smiles recommendations were made and doctor or staff declines, insisting on completion of case.
- Shade must be same as original request. Any changes in shade will not qualify for remake.
Alloy products (semi-precious, high noble, and full gold) not qualified for credit if over 2 grams. All Alloy products are subject to approval after 2 grams. Please see “warranty” for additional details.
- Repairs that result from accidents, neglect, abuse, failure of supportive tissue structures, poor dental hygiene, and poor adjustments.
- Appliances made from models and impressions that are more than 30 days old.
- Following products: REPAIRS, IMMEDIATE PARTIALS/DENTURES, and FLIPPERS/STAYPLATES
- Following products: VALPLAST PARTIALS, FLEXIBLE PARTIALS, ACRYLIC PARTIALS, CAST PARTIALS, FULL DENTURES, and ORTHODONTIC PRODUCTS.
- Following products: ALL-CERAMIC CROWNS, ZIRCONIA CROWNS, PFMs, AND FULL CASTS, and IMPLANT CASES.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
- Repair or replacement of product must be in compliance to time frame from date of delivery.
- All prosthetics must be inserted by a licensed and practicing dentist.